JamFactory’s Associate Training Program provides high-level skills and business training for artists, craftspeople and designers working in the areas of Ceramics, Glass, Furniture or Jewellery and Metal.
As a JamFactory Associate, you will:
- Improve your design, making and business skills
- Further develop your own work and creative identity
- Enhance your presentation and communication skills
- Increase your profile and expand professional networks
- Be exposed to significant career development opportunities
- Have access to outstanding specialist facilities.
Entry into the program is highly competitive with applicants usually having completed tertiary level study in one of the four studio areas or a closely related art or design discipline. Applications are shortlisted and interviews are conducted to select up to four Associates within each studio each year.
An administration fee of $1,100 is payable by each Associate per annum (this fee can be paid in advance, or as a deduction from income earned in the program). Associates receive income from commercial work undertaken in the studios and from the delivery of workshops and public programs.
Associates are encouraged to use the facilities to generate additional income through sales of work (through JamFactory shops or other outlets) and private commissions. International applicants pay a fee of $11,000 per annum.
Closes 31 August 2018. Further information and application form here.
For more opportunities delivered straight to your inbox sign up here.
JamFactory Associate Program